Regional Anesthesiologist position-Rochester, NY area. $350,000-$400,000, excellent benefits.
601 Elmwood Ave., Rochester, NY 14642 Rochester area, NY 14642
A hospital in the Rochester, New York area seeks a qualified BC/BE regional anesthesiologist to meet growing demand in their fast-paced ambulatory centers, including a planned new state-of-the-art Comprehensive Orthopedic Complex with an attached orthopedic ambulatory surgery center.
• Overnight call is 1/month, with 6 weekends per year (opportunity to trade more or less is mainly on the weekends--income is production-based, not call-based). Typical week is about 50-60 hours. Trades for early days/later days are definitely possible and common.
• You will be able to supervise CRNA's and do your own anesthesia cases.
• Salary can range from $350,000 to greater than 400,000 and excellent benefit package.
The Rochester area features excellent public and private schools and a variety of housing options. Rochester has an airport that gives you easy access to any metropolitan city.
• Candidate must be Board Eligible (within 2 years of residency) or Board Certified.
• New York license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• Regional fellowship is required.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.