Physician Assistant position-Pain Management.
1111 Crater Lake Ave, Medford, OR 97504 Medford area, OR 97504
A well established pain management group is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their expanding practice on a FT basis in the Medford, Oregon area.
• New state-of-the-art facility. All outpatient pain management private practice.
• Great referral base from the community of physicians in the area.
• You will get to work with a team of Board Certified Interventional Pain Physicians and experienced support team.
Some of the job duties:
• Provide excellent reliable service to patients and their families and obtain and record a detailed patient history.
• Perform physical examinations, Order and interpret diagnostic procedures and make diagnostic assessments.
• Prescribe interventional therapy and review outcomes and prescribe medications if necessary.
• Educate and counsel patients on pain management, preventative care, and lifestyle concerns. Refer for other specialty evaluations as needed. Prescribe pain focused treatment plans based on patient- specific needs and then document encounters into electronic health records.
Starting salary range: $100,000-$110,000.
Excellent benefit package that includes:
• Paid Vacation Time
• Health insurance
• Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
• Work/Life balance with 4 day work week
The Medford, Oregon area is the largest city in the area and serves more than 550,000 people in Southern Oregon and Northern California. This is an opportunity that whether you are starting your career or just looking for a change you do not want to miss out on! Take advantage of the competitive pay and benefits that is offered in order to attract and retain some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.