Physician Assistant position-Pain Management in the Louisville, KY area
Louisville area, KY
A stable Interventional Pain Management group is seeking a Physician Assistant who has strong interest in working for a first class company.
• Work alongside a Board Certified Interventional Pain Management Physician who will train you in everything you need to know about pain management.
• You will work independently and you will see approximately 20-25 patients a day. Job duties include evaluations and follow ups.
• This is a full time job opening. Monday to Friday. Hours are 8a-5pm. There are no calls or weekends.
Home to the Kentucky Derby, established in 1875, Louisville is rich in history as well as scenic serenity. Diverse in educational and cultural opportunity Louisville maintains its charm while being located in the center of two-thirds of the U.S. population. You can get anywhere from Louisville easily and there is no end to the places you can go.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
• Candidate must have a KY state license.
Please apply for this opportunity or call us to get more information.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.