Physician Assistant (2+ Years Experience)-Vascular Surgery position
Binghamton area, NY
Our client, at a 267 bed hospital, is seeking full-time experienced surgical Physician Assistant to join their practice.
• The Vascular Surgery office is located in the hospital easily accessible to the OR and IR suite.
• Inpatient care only.
• The position is a hospital employed position, Monday-Friday, with no call responsibilities.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefit package which includes:
• Health, life, vision, dental and disability
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Five weeks vacation and all major holidays off.
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Candidate will enjoy a Physician Assistant position in the Binghamton, NY area that is facility based with a solid group to advance their career! The hospital employs 80 primary care physicians and independent specialist that make up the rest of the 350+ medical staff. The location is ideal for outdoor sports, affordable living and easy commute times local to the area. The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average.
• The ideal candidate will have two plus years of surgical experience, preferably vascular surgery experience.
• Baccalaureate Degree in accredited Physician Assistant Program
• Fulfills such criteria to maintain certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
• SA-C certification is required before commencing employment.
• Active license to practice in New York
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.