Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Elmira, New York area, Full-Time
Elmira area, NY
A multi specialty group in the Elmira, New York area is seeking Nurse Practitioner with pediatric experience to join their practice.
• Candidates will work in the pediatric unit and newborn nursery along side Family Medicine residents and other providers.
• The provider will be afforded the opportunity to contribute through an established inpatient and outpatient model.
• Enjoy the rewards of a balanced personal and a professional lifestyle with a very reasonable schedule.
• Highly competitive compensation, incentives and excellent full benefit package which includes:
• Health, life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Vacation time and CME
• Professional liability insurance
The hospital is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system that provides excellent diagnostic, ambulatory, acute care and well as rehabilitation and wellness services that is a collegial environment . The Finger Lakes area offers a truly exceptional lifestyle. Biking, fishing, camping, skiing are among some of the exciting things offer. Many colleges and universities, public, private schools and Montessori schools to place your children in.
• Candidates with experience in the field of pediatrics are encouraged to apply.
• Active license to practice in New York.
• Candidates must be a graduate of an approved masters level program with national certification.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.