Pediatric CRNA job position-Norfolk, VA area
Norfolk area, VA
A pediatric anesthesia group in the Norfolk, Virginia area is seeking CRNA’s join their team.
• Cases offered will be ENT, Orthopedics, GI, General Surgery, Eyes, Neuro, plastics and trauma.
• The CRNA’s will be medically supervised by the Pediatric Anesthesiologist.
• Fair work schedule at 7a-3p and reasonable call schedule.
• Negotiable sign-on bonus!
Salary: $140,000-$200,000 and full benefits. Overtime available. Salary will be much higher depending on experience.
• The benefit package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, retirement, 5 weeks vacation and CME.
The group performs approximately 14,000 anesthetics per year. The CRNA’s provide care for all pediatric cases except cardiac. There are 20 Anesthesiologists and 5 CRNA’s in the group. Candidates do not have to have pediatric experience.
• Candidate must have applied for the Virginia Medical License.
• PALS required.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.