Pain Management and Anesthesia position-Vidalia, Georgia area
Vidalia area, GA
An anesthesia group in the Vidalia, Georgia is seeking an Pain Management Physician/Anesthesiologist to grow a pain management practice.
• Two days Pain Management and three days anesthesia to start. The group is expecting the incoming physician to grow this position to 100% pain management. Anesthesia cases offered at the practice include OB, urology, general surgery, healthy pediatrics and orthopedics.
• Call would be rotated through with the other Anesthesiologists.
Salary: $400,000-$550,000 as a 1099.
Located in the heart of Georgia and located an hour from Macon. The area comes with reasonable taxes, traffic-less streets and very good schools.
• Must have an accredited pain fellowship and an anesthesia background.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• New graduates or experienced are welcome to apply.
• Candidates must have regional anesthesia experience.
Click Apply Now to hear more about this opportunity!
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.