Pain Management Physician position with partnership-Houston, Texas area
Houston area, TX
An established pain management group in the Houston, Texas area is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join their expanding private practice on a FT basis.
The private practice provides a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain management in a professional and caring environment.
• To provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients of personal injury and private insurance patients.
• This is a highly interventional practice. Providers must be well versed in all procedures including all injections and spinal cord stimulators. The incoming provider can expect to do up to 50 procedures a day.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
• Direct and Indirect Supervision of experienced Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. The group has a very strong team that works in a very safe and efficient manner.
The group has flexible 1099 compensation plans that consist of staring base salary of $350,000-$400,000 with yearly increases of $50,000 over three years.
Excellent benefit package that includes:
• Paid Vacation Time
• Health Insurance
• This is a partnership opportunity in the $700,000-$800,000 range.
Houston is a diverse city is the 4th most populous city in the nation. It is located 170 miles east of Austin, Texas and 100 miles from Louisiana border. The city offers arts and culture, professional sports, top-ranked schools and excellent state universities. Don’t forget the the state of Texas has NO STATE INCOME TAX!
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• New graduates or experienced are welcome to apply.
• In the process of acquiring the Texas license at a minimum.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.