Pain Management Physician position opening-Dallas, Texas. $350,000-$400,000, benefits and production after year one.
5425 W Spring Creek Parkway Ste 115 Plano, Texas 75024 Dallas area, TX 75024
A pain management group in a nice suburban area of Dallas, Texas area and is seeking an experienced Pain Management Physician to join a stable, expanding practice.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular, etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography. 25-30 Interventional procedures a day. Come into an existing practice.
• Strong NP/PA support.
• Monday-Friday with the hours of 8a-5p.
• This Pain Management position is offering a base salary of $300,000-$400,000 with a productivity incentive after one year. High dollar compensation with immediate ownership in an ASC with quarterly distributions. All ASC’s are multi-specialty.
This suburban region houses many entertainment options and all are within close distance to everything the Dallas/Fort Worth area has to offer. Great neighborhoods and good school districts make this area attractive and make the area an ideal place to live.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain a state license.
• Board Certified with a minimum of 2 years experience.
• In the process of acquiring the Texas license at a minimum.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
Some of our benefits for candidates:
• Our services are free.
• Specialized recruiters that stand side by side with you every step of the interview process.
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
• We help negotiate your salary and benefits.