Pain Management Physician position-Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin area
Wisconsin Rapids area, WI
An established pain management group near Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin area has a need for an Interventional Pain Physician.
• All Interventional Procedures such as stimulator implants, intrathecal pumps and spinal injections.
• Daily patient flow is 20-25 patients a day.
• This is a full time position with no nights, weekends and the hours will be 8a-5pm.
• You will have with a PA or a NP supporting you at the facility to do follow up and medication management.
• Full benefit package.
• Production bonuses will be 60% of collections in addition to base salary.
The area has all kinds of restaurants (casual and fine dining) in addition to family friendly activities and attractions. Affordable housing. The group is a large practice that has facilities throughout the midwest.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Physicians must have either an anesthesia or PM&R background.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.