Pain Management Physician position-Green Bay, Wisconsin area
2595 Development Dr #150, Green Bay, WI 54311 Green Bay area, WI 54311
An established pain management group near Green Bay, Wisconsin area has a need for an Interventional Pain Physician.
• All Interventional Procedures such as stimulator implants, intrathecal pumps and spinal injections.
• Daily patient flow is 20-25 patients a day.
• This is a full time position with no nights, weekends and the hours will be 8a-5pm.
• You will have with a PA or a NP supporting you at the facility to do follow up and medication management.
• Full benefit package.
• Production bonuses in addition to base salary.
The area has all kinds of restaurants (casual and fine dining) in addition to family friendly activities and attractions. Affordable housing. The group is a large practice that has facilities throughout the midwest.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Physicians must have either an anesthesia or PM&R background.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.