Pain Management Physician position-Dallas-Fort Worth Texas area. Partnership.
Dallas/Fort Worth area, TX
An established pain management group in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join their expanding private practice on a FT basis.
The private practice provides a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain management in a professional and caring environment.
• To provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients of personal injury and private insurance patients.
• This is a highly interventional practice. Providers must be well versed in all procedures including all injections and spinal cord stimulators. The incoming provider can expect to do up to 50 procedures a day.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
• Direct and Indirect Supervision of experienced Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. The group has a very strong team that works in a very safe and efficient manner.
The group has flexible 1099 compensation plans that consist of staring base salary of $350,000-$400,000 with yearly increases of $50,000 over three years.
Excellent benefit package that includes:
• Paid Vacation Time
• Health Insurance
• This is a partnership opportunity in the $700,000-$800,000 range.
The “Mid-Cities” area of North Texas is a growing cluster of cities between Dallas and Fort Worth. This suburban region houses many entertainment options and all are within close distance to everything the Dallas/Fort Worth area has to offer. Great neighborhoods and good school districts makes this area attractive and makes the area an ideal place to live.Don’t forget the the state of Texas has NO STATE INCOME TAX!
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• New graduates or experienced are welcome to apply.
• In the process of acquiring the Texas license at a minimum.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.