Pain Management Physician position-Cocoa Beach, Florida area
Cocoa Beach area, FL
A pain management group in a Cocoa Beach, Florida area is seeking an experienced Pain Management Physician to join a stable, expanding practice.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography. 20-30 Interventional procedures a day. Come into an existing practice.
• Strong NP/PA support.
• Monday-Friday with the hours of 8a-5p.
• This Pain Management position offers a base salary of $300,000, production incentive with immediate ownership in an ASC with quarterly distributions.
This thriving community is part of the Cocoa Beach- Melbourne-Titusville metropolitan area. Cocoa Beach area has over 17 city parks for recreation opportunities and pristine beaches. The area is below the national average cost of living, private and public education options, making this place perfect to raise a family. Cocoa Beach is just 44 miles from Orlando and 109 miles from Tampa.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.• Board Certified.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.