Pain Management Physician job opportunity-San Antonio, Texas area. Partnership.
San Antonio area, TX
An established pain management group in the San Antonio, Texas area is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join their expanding private practice on a FT basis.The private practice provides a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain management in a professional and caring environment.
• To provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients of personal injury and private insurance patients.
• This is a highly interventional practice. Providers must be well versed in all procedures including all injections and spinal cord stimulators. The incoming provider can expect to do up to 50 procedures a day.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
• Direct and Indirect Supervision of experienced Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. The group has a very strong team that works in a very safe and efficient manner.
The group has flexible 1099 compensation plans that consist of staring base salary of $350,000-$400,000 with yearly increases of $50,000 over three years.
• This is a partnership opportunity in the $700,000-$800,000 range.Excellent benefit package that includes:
• Paid Vacation Time
• Health Insurance
San Antonio is a wonderful metropolitan area in Texas famous for its historical Spanish Missions and the Alamo, as well as its beautiful downtown Riverwalk area. It is the 7th most populated city in the US and the 2nd most populated city in Texas. Geographically it lies only 1.5 hours away from Austin, and only 40 minutes from the charming New Braunfels area. It is a diverse area with a very active community, and no shortage of events and entertainment to pursue! Don’t forget the the state of Texas has NO STATE INCOME TAX!
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• New graduates or experienced are welcome to apply.
• In the process of acquiring the Texas license at a minimum.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.