Pain Management Physician job opening-Green Bay, WI area
Green Bay area, WI
An established pain management group in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area has a need for a experienced Interventional Pain Physician.
• All Interventional Procedures such as stimulator implants, intrathecal pumps and spinal injections.
• Daily patient flow is roughly 30-35 patients a day.
• This is a full time position with no nights, weekends and the hours will be 8a-5pm.
• You will have with a PA or a NP supporting you at the facility to do follow up and medication management.
• Full benefit package.
• Production bonuses will be 50% of collections in addition to base salary.
The area has all kinds of restaurants (casual and fine dining) in addition to family friendly activities and attractions. Affordable housing.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Physicians must have either an anesthesia or PM&R background.
• New graduate or experienced candidates are accepted for this position.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.