Outpatient Anesthesia position-FT or PT-Southeast Ohio area
An anesthesia group in the Southeast Ohio area is seeking an Outpatient Anesthesiologist who is seeking a position on a PT/FT basis.
• All outpatient cases. Must be proficient in regional anesthesia.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
• This position is offering flexible compensation plans and a robust benefit package. W2 or 1099 opportunities.
• Paid Malpractice
• Health, vision and disability insurance
• Vacation time
Athens, Ohio, is a historic town that is home to Ohio University. The university was recently ranked number 115 among national universities by U.S. News & World Report. In addition to the university, Athens City School District serves area residents with five elementary locations, a middle school, and Athens High School. Athens offers low cost of living and low crime rates. Athens is located about an hour from Columbus, Ohio, and Port Columbus International Airport.
• Anesthesiologist must be proficient in regional anesthesia.
• Must have applied for the Ohio license.
Click Apply Now to hear more about this opportunity!
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.