OB and Critical Care Anesthesiologists wanted in South Carolina. Fellowships required.
Myrtle Beach area, SC
Our client is seeking a Critical Care Anesthesiologist and also a OB Anesthesiologist to join their growing practice in the beautiful and sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.
• This is Level I trauma center offers a variety of anesthetic cases including will be neuro, pediatrics, thoracic, vascular, OB, trauma and outpatient cases.
• They are a supportive group who function together in a Care Team Model. CRNA's are medical directed.
• The group is offering an excellent salary, paid malpractice six weeks vacation and one week CME.
The Myrtle Beach area is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country. Many of activities include boating, fishing, golfing and going to visit one of their pristine, warm sandy shores and beaches. There are over 3000 restaurants in the area and shops for everyone. Myrtle Beach is one of the top tourists destinations and retirement areas in the country.
• BE/BC candidates only.
• South Carolina license is a plus but not necessary.
• Fellowship trained Anesthesiologists are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.