Nurse Practitioner position in Interventional Pain Management.
Harrisburg area, VA
A pain management group in the Harrisonburg, Virginia area has a Pain Management Nurse Practitioner position that is available.
• Responsibilities include seeing patients, patient history, physical examination, follow up office visits and medications.
• You will see approximately 20 patients a day.
• This Nurse Practitioner position is offering $90,000-$100,000, full benefit package.
• Production incentive in addition to the base salary.
Close to Charlottesville, Richmond and Roanoke, the community boasts award winning school systems, a diverse economy and affordable cost of living. There is an abundance of outdoor recreation with Shenandoah National Park and the Appalachian Trail close by.
• Virginia license desired.
• Experience preferred.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.