Nurse Practitioner position-Pain Management. Nassau County and Queens area
Nassau County and Queens, NY
A pain management group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their practice.
• Sites in Queens and Western Nassau County.
• 100% Pain Management position.
• You will work independently and you will see approximately 15-25 patients a day. Job duties include follow ups injections.
• This is a full time job opening. Monday to Friday. Hours are 11a-7p Monday through Thursday. Fridays will be shorter days. There are no calls or weekends.
Salary: $100,000-$110,000 (negotiable).
• Benefits paid malpractice, vacation time, no major holidays and health insurance.
A qualified candidate can enjoy all of the perks of city living right here in the Queens/Long Island area! With the many options of city living, cultural stores and restaurants, groups, associations and events, it is no wonder why the NYC area is one of the best to live and work!
• Candidate must have experience in workers compensation/no fault experience.
• Candidate must have NYS license, BLS and ACLS.
• Nurse Practitioner must have interpersonal skills. Outgoing and personable for the outpatient practice.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Candidate must have at least one year experience.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.