Nurse Anesthetist position in the Chicago, Illinois area. $160,000-$200,000, excellent benefits. Flexible shifts. No call, nights or weekends.
Chicago area, IL
A private practice anesthesia group is seeking CRNA’s to join a care-team model at a large teaching hospital in the Chicago, Illinois area.
• The cases at the facility include pediatrics, GI, orthopedics and general surgery cases.
• No call position. Can do 3/12's or 5/8's.
• The group has a supportive care team model. You will be supervised some of the time.
• This CRNA job opening is offering a base salary between $160,000-$200,000 and a full benefit package. 1099 also available!
The area offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment along with excellent public and private schools. Theatre, sports, recreation and dining all close by. This is a friendly community that is perfect for raising a family.
This is a large private practice that is very CRNA friendly. Great surgeons, stellar Anesthesiologists who care about the growth and development of CRNA’s and you are not just a spoke on the wheel.
• Illinois license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.