Nurse Anesthetist position in an ASC. $135,000-$155,000, full benefits.
Fort Lauderdale area, FL
Tired of taking call? Check this opportunity out!
A private practice anesthesia group is in need of an experienced CRNA at their ambulatory surgical center in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area.
• The group has a case mix at this facility that includes pediatrics, plastics, ENT, adult plastics, urology, ophthalmology, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
• Hours are 7a-3p.
• The group has a supportive care team model. CRNA's will be supervised by Anesthesiologists in the operating room.
• This CRNA job is offering a base salary of $135,000-$155,000 and a full benefit package.
• Benefits package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, life and disability insurance, five weeks vacation and a retirement plan.
There is something for everyone in the Fort Lauderdale area. Anything from the beautiful beaches, boating and fishing to professional sports to parks and restaurants. Come live where people vacation.
• Candidates must have applied for the Florida license.
• Candidate must have a minimum of three years experience.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.