Nurse Anesthetist position-Syracuse area, NY area
750 E Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210 Syracuse area, NY 13210
A private practice group in the Syracuse, New York area has Nurse Anesthetist opportunity.
• Clinical cases include ENT, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Orthopedics, OB/Gyn, Pediatrics, Vascular and general surgery cases.
• You will be 100% medically directed by an Anesthesiologist.
• You will have the option to take call (in-house or home options). Not mandatory. Overtime after 8 hour day.
• Benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, life, disability, CME, retirement plan and 7 weeks vacation!
Syracuse is located in Central New York in the Finger Lakes region and provides a choice between city, suburban and rural communities that all have an excellent quality of life and affordable cost of living. This area is a popular vacation destination that offers year-round recreation including golfing, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, and skiing. Syracuse is a short drive to New York City, Boston and Toronto.
• No experience necessary is necessary to apply for this job opportunity.
• New York license is a plus.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.