Nurse Anesthetist position-Fort Lauderdale, FL area
Fort Lauderdale area, FL
A private practice anesthesia group is seeking CRNA's at their community hospital in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area.
• The group has a case mix at this facility that includes healthy pediatrics, plastics, ENT, adult plastics, OB, urology, ophthalmology, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
• Can work 4/10's. Good call schedule from home.
• The group has a supportive care team model. CRNA's will be supervised by Anesthesiologists in the operating room.
• This CRNA job is offering a base salary of $135,000-$150,000 and a full benefit package.
• Lots of Overtime at time and a half!
• Benefits package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, life and disability insurance, five weeks vacation and a retirement plan.
There is something for everyone in the Fort Lauderdale area. Anything from the beautiful beaches, boating and fishing to professional sports to parks and restaurants. Come live where people vacation.
• Candidates must have applied for the Florida license.
• New graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.