Interventional Pain Management position. $350,000, benefits and bonus. Practice is an hour north of Chicago.
Milwaukee area, WI
An established pain management group near Milwaukee, Wisconsin area has a need for a experienced Interventional Pain Physician.
• All Interventional Procedures such as stimulator implants, intrathecal pumps and spinal injections.
• Daily patient flow is 20-25 patients a day.
• This is a full time position with no nights, weekends and the hours will be 8a-5pm.
• This Interventional Pain Management position is offering $350,000 and benefits.
• Production bonuses will be 50% of collections.
An hour from Chicago, the Milwaukee area has all kinds of restaurants (casual and fine dining) in addition to family friendly activities and attractions. Affordable housing. The group is a large practice that has facilities throughout the midwest.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Physicians must have either an anesthesia or PM&R background.
• Experience required.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.