Interventional Pain Management position in a prestigious university setting in Upstate New York!
601 Elmwood Ave., Rochester, NY 14642 Rochester area, NY 14642
A prestigious academic facility in Upstate New York is seeking a Pain Management Physician to join their expanding practice.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography.
• The comprehensive Pain Center includes anesthesiologists, physiatrists, psychologist, acupuncturist, nurse practitioners, fellows, and residents providing a full spectrum of expertise and therapeutic modalities,. Inpatient and outpatient services including oncologic pain management are well established.
• Offering a generous base salary, full benefits and a reasonable production incentive.
The Rochester area is recognized for its family orientation, nationally ranked public schools, low cost of housing, internationally recognized cultural resources, and immediate access to outdoor activities.
• Candidate must have completed an accredited pain fellowship.
• ABA board certified.
• Experience necessary with an interest in and qualification for managing the missions of an academic division. A track record of success in research, education and leadership in clinical care is highly desirable, as are experience in advanced interventional procedures; and an understanding of the educational/administrative components needed for ACGME residency and fellowship training.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.