Interventional Pain Management position-Ocala, Florida area. High income potential! $25,000 sign-on!
Ocala area, FL
Want a Interventional Pain Management practice with LOTS OF PROCEDURES?
Looking for stability in your practice where you can focus on your patients?
How about wanting to work with a great team?
Our client in the Ocala, Florida is recruiting an Interventional Pain Management Physician to join their expanding practice.
• All Pain Management procedures!
• 20-30 procedures a day. Great flow of scheduled patients!
• Hours are approximately 8a-5p.
The practice is offering a base salary range of $285,000-$325,000, excellent benefit package and production incentive based on collections.
Paid health insurance
Retirement and much more!
Located in the Heart of Florida, the area is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles. Recreational activities include kayaking, fishing and biking. Ocala has a year round accessible golf courses with private and public availability.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.