Interventional Pain Management position-New York City, New York
New York City area, NY
A pain management group in New York City is seeking a Pain Management Physician to help grow the practice.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• This Pain Management job is offering a base salary range of $380,000 and benefits.
• Production bonuses in addition to base salary.
• Sign-on bonus.
• Negotiable Partnership.
This 2 physician and 1 Physician Assistant group has two sites (Queens and Brooklyn) and is seeking a physician for only one of the sites. The schedule is Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday.
• Candidates bilingual in Chinese.
• A New York Medical license is a plus but not necessary to apply to this position.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• New graduates welcome to apply!
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.