Interventional Pain Management and Outpatient Anesthesia position-Southeast Ohio area
An anesthesia group in the Southeast Ohio area is seeking an Interventional Pain Management Physician who is looking to build a pain practice.
• This position will be 3 days a week outpatient anesthesia and 2 days a week Pain Management. As the practice grows, there will be more pain management and less anesthesia.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours. Complete support staff and marketing person to help the practice grow. The site is all ready to go your first day.
• This position is offering flexible compensation plans with full benefit package.
Health, vision and disability insurance
Negotiable vacation time
Opportunity for partnership in the ASC
Athens, Ohio, is a historic town that is home to Ohio University. The university was recently ranked number 115 among national universities by U.S. News & World Report. In addition to the university, Athens City School District serves area residents with five elementary locations, a middle school, and Athens High School. Athens offers low cost of living and low crime rates. Athens is located about an hour from Columbus, Ohio, and Port Columbus International Airport.
• Accredited Pain fellowship
• Anesthesia trained.
• New graduates or experienced candidates accepted.
Click Apply Now to hear more about this opportunity!
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.