Interventional Pain Management and General Anesthesia position-Rockford, Illinois area
1401 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104 Rockford area, IL 61104
A large anesthesia group has a Pain Management and General Anesthesia position in the Rockford, Illinois area.
• 60% Interventional pain management to start. The groups pain management services are growing rapidly.
• The incoming Pain Management Physician and will perform anesthesia cases to include orthopedics, general surgery and neuro cases. The physician will have the opportunity to develop relationships with the surgeons and build their own pain practice.
• The anesthesia group is requiring the physician to take call but the call is negotiable.
• This position is offering a competitive salary and full benefits. Benefits includes malpractice, seven weeks time off, CME money, health insurance and generous retirement benefits.
• SIGNIFICANT SIGN ON BONUS!
• One year partnership.
This is a large collegial group that has a nice mix of Anesthesiologists and CRNA's that work at multiple sites throughout the area. This family oriented community is just one hour from Chicago. There is attractive housing and the cost of living is very reasonable. Good private and public school options and a great place to raise a family with Chicago close by.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Regional Anesthesia blocks are required.
• Candidates must have a Anesthesia background.
• Graduating Pain Management Fellowship candidates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.