Interventional Pain Management Physician position in NJ and NYC
3848 Park Ave, Edison, NJ 08820 Edison area, NJ 08820
An established pain management group in New Jersey is seeking an Interventional Pain Management Physician to join their practice.
• Consult with patients in pain and perform interventional pain management injections including but not limited to epidurals, facet injections, rhizotomy, joint injections, spinal cord stim trials.
• Average office visits per day vary from 15-25 at busy locations, 10-15 at lesser busy locations. Primary location for doing procedures will be in central New Jersey at an ambulatory care facility.
• Physician will have to travel to different office locations through the week in central NJ and twice a month to Northern NJ, Brooklyn and Staten Island.
• This Interventional Pain Management position is offering a base salary of $275,000-$300,000 and a benefit package which includes medical/dental/vision, profit sharing, malpractice and vacation time.
• Productivity is 30% of physician's net professional revenue for the first year, 35% second year and 40% third year.
Physician will be required to become in network with majority of commercial insurances as well as Medicare and will also treat motor vehicle and workers compensation patients.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Physicians must have either an anesthesia or PM&R background.
• Must have both New Jersey and New York Licenses.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.