Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Somers Point, NJ area
Somers Point area, NJ
KTE Services is seeking a Interventional Pain Physician for a practice in the Somers Point, New Jersey area.
Some of the responsibilities include to provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients in acute or chronic pain.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography. 20-30 Interventional procedures a day. Come into an existing practice.
• Refers patients to medical and/or ancillary specialists as appropriate.
• Work side-by-side with experienced Physician Assistants. Have the ability to serve as Interdisciplinary Team Leader. Provides guidance to all other ancillary health professionals.
Some of the benefits of this position:
Excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits and production incentive based on collections.
Great hours and weekends free!
Paid health insurance
Retirement and much more!
The Somers Point, NJ area is about an hour from downtown Philadelphia. Enjoy working on the Jersey Shore where people vacation!
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.