Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Orange County, California
Orange County, CA
A pain management group in Orange County, California is seeking an Interventional Pain Management Physician to join their practice.
- Wide variety of procedures. The incoming physician will have a support staff to help throughout the day.
- Full time, Monday-Friday with great hours.
- Offering a salary of $300,000-$310,000, full comprehensive benefits and production incentive.
With a population of over 3 million, Orange County is the third most populous county in California, and the sixth in the nation. The county is famous for its tourist attractions like Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, and its many pristine beaches along more than 40 miles of coastline. Its home to a diverse range of thriving industries including education, entertainment, research and technology.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• Experienced candidates only.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Click Apply Now to hear more about this opportunity!
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.