Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Eastern Alabama
Eastern , AL
An established pain management group in Eastern Alabama is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join their expanding private practice on a FT basis.
• To provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients of personal injury and private insurance patients.
• This is a highly interventional practice. Providers must be well versed in all procedures including all injections and spinal cord stimulators. The incoming provider can expect to do up to 50 procedures a day.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
The group has a staring base salary of $350,000 with ownership option after first year.
Excellent benefit package that includes:
• Paid Vacation Time.
• Health insurance for individual coverage, family is offered as well.
• CME time and money.
• Paid Malpractice Insurance.
Close to the Birmingham, Alabama area, the area has outdoor recreation and excellent culture. Live music and fine dining options. Beautiful state parks and water recreation. Wonderful school systems and major universities in the area.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• New graduates or experienced are welcome to apply.
• Alabama license is a plus.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Click Apply Now to hear more about this opportunity!
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.