Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Cincinnati, Ohio area
Cincinnati area, OH
A Pain Management Physician is wanted in the Cincinnati, Ohio area to build a pain practice.
• This will be a highly Interventional practice with strong mid-level support.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
• This position is offering flexible compensation plans with full benefit package.
• Paid Malpractice
• Health, vision and disability insurance
• Vacation time
• Easily attainable production incentive.
There is no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati. Museums, parks and professional sports. Big business is also in the area with Fortune 500 companies. The area has a large number of Montessori schools and it’s one of America’s Top Most Affordable Cities.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Anesthesia background preferred.
• Experienced candidates only.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.