Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Alabama. Partnership.
Montgomery area, AL
A well established pain management group with a stellar reputation is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join their expanding private practice on a FT basis (4.5 day work week).
The private practice provides a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain management in a professional and caring environment.
• To provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients in pain management. Providers must be well versed in all procedures including Radiofrequency ablations, spinal cord stimulators, injections and discography. The incoming provider can expect to do up to 40 procedures a day.
• Prescribes medications and treatment regimens as appropriate to medical conditions.
• Direct and Indirect Supervision of some the most experienced Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners in the area. The group has a very strong team that works in a very safe and efficient manner.
The group has flexible compensation plans that consist of a 1-year guarantee of $400,000 and production incentive.
• Profit Sharing
• Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
A growing practice that currently has 4 FT pain physicians and 7 FT NP's and PA's. The practice has four offices that are close in location. Great area to raise a family with good public schools. Auburn University is in the area and has a little bit of everything for everyone.
• Must have obtained an MD or DO degree and completed an anesthesia residency program.
• Candidate must have completed a pain management from an accredited program
• New graduates accepted or experienced.
• Current Alabama license is preferred but not required.
• Effective verbal/written communication skills and a team player.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Must be credentialed per facility policies and be will to travel to all four sites that are close to each other.
• Certifications: BLS/ACLS Certified
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Pain Management Physicians, Anesthesiologists, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.