Interventional Pain Management position-Columbia, SC area.
Columbia area, SC
A Pain Management group in the Columbia, South Carolina is expanding and is seeking a Pain Management Physician to join their growing practice.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography. Someone who can bring PRP and possibly ketamine infusions into the practice would be a plus but it is not a requirement.
• 30-35 Interventional procedures a day with strong mid-level support.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
• This Pain Management position is offering a guaranteed yearly salary in the $275,000-$325,000 range that is negotiable.
• In addition to the yearly salary will be very attainable production incentive which bring high dollar compensation.
• Benefits offered yearly include paid malpractice and health insurance, 401K with contribution, CME money and vacation time.
The Columbia, South Carolina area is located in the center of the state and has all the amenities of a metropolitan area. From SEC sports to parks, to shopping and dining, the Columbia area offers something for every age. This very busy practice has many new referrals monthly and is a practice where you can come in and hit the grounds running.
• An accredited pain fellowship and anesthesia trained.
• Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a busy environment.
• New graduates accepted.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.