Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner-Elmira, New York area, Full-Time
Elmira area, NY
A multi specialty group in the Elmira, New York area is seeking Nurse Practitioner to practice as a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner.
• This position includes the responsibility for evaluating, diagnosing, managing health problems, collaborating with patients, families and providers and discharges including the patient interview, formal dictations and plan of care. Writing progress notes and writing of orders while inpatient and for discharge.
• Enjoy the rewards of a balanced personal and a professional lifestyle with a very reasonable schedule. Night and holiday shift differential. 12 hour shifts that are typically 7 days on 7 days off.
Highly competitive compensation, incentives and excellent full benefit package which includes:
• Health, life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Vacation time and CME
• Professional liability insurance
The hospital is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system that provides excellent diagnostic, ambulatory, acute care and well as rehabilitation and wellness services that is a collegial environment . The Finger Lakes area offers a truly exceptional lifestyle. Biking, fishing, camping, skiing are among some of the exciting things offer. Many colleges and universities, public, private schools and Montessori schools to place your children in.
• Active license to practice in New York.
• Candidates must be a graduate of an approved masters level program with national certification.
• New graduates from Upstate NY will be considered.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.