General Anesthesiologist position-Mountain Lakes, New Jersey area
Mountain Lakes area, NJ
KTE Services is currently seeking BC/BE Anesthesiologists to join a large private practice anesthesia group in Northern New Jersey. The Anesthesia team is made up of some of the area's most talented anesthesia providers who work at facilities across the area.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
• Great leadership and teamwork.
• $340,000-$390,000 base salary range, excellent benefit package and bonuses. Salary is based on experience and amount of call taken.
• Employee opportunities with potential for partnership within 3 years at a $550,000 package.
• On call flexibility for a variety of cases in a community hospital or surgical center environment. Hours will be roughly 55 hours a week and that is including call which is light.
• The group offers rewarding career paths and provides the resources, training and expertise to help you grow professionally, as they continue to deliver excellence in patient care.
• You will feel like you have an amazing career and not just a job.
This large, stable private practice group has multiple hospitals and outpatient facilities that they are contracted to work with. This suburban area is 30 minutes from NYC. The area is also known for it's restaurants and shops. Some of the many recreational options include skiing, mountain biking, hiking and golfing. Great place to raise a family with excellent schools.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Residents and fellowship candidates welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.