General Anesthesiologist position-Indiana, Pennsylvania area-$350,000-$375,000, full benefits with 10 weeks vacation to start.
Indiana area, PA
An anesthesia group is seeking a General Anesthesiologist to join their practice in the Indiana, Pennsylvania area.
• Healthy pediatrics, regional, OB, neuro, orthopedics and general surgery cases. No hearts, trauma or critical care.
• Home call with 100% medically supervision of CRNA’s.
Salary range is $350,000-$375,000.
• Excellent benefit package which includes malpractice, Tax deferred retirement plan is profit sharing with allowable amount put in by corporations ($56,000). Vacation is 10 weeks year one and year two it goes to 12 weeks vacation.
Conveniently located an hour east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, this is a family orientated community that is surrounded by a well respected university called Indiana University. The area is readily available with culture, arts, sports and culinary delights. Skiing, snowboarding and hiking are close by. Reasonable housing and very good school systems.
• BE/BC candidates.
• Pennsylvania license is a plus.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.