General Anesthesiologist position-Greenwich, Connecticut area
Greenwich area, CT
A large, stable private practice is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join their practice in the Greenwich, Connecticut area. The collegial group has over a 30 year relationship with the hospital and most of the Anesthesiologists have been with the practice 15+ years.
• The hospital has a case mix that includes all cases which include regional, vascular, thoracic, OB, peds, neuro, trauma and outpatient cases.
• You will be providing anesthesia to your own patients.
• Four weekday calls a month and one weekend. The call is rotated equally throughout the group.
Salary: $275,000-$300,000. Salary based on experience.
Benefits package includes:
• paid malpractice
• health insurance
• life and disability insurance
• six weeks vacation, paid holidays and CME (time off and expenses) and much, much more!
• You have the opportunity to go employee or partnership track.
The group offers rewarding career paths and provides the resources, training and expertise to help you grow professionally, as they continue to deliver excellence in patient care.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• A strong work ethic and desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Regional Anesthesia is a plus.
• New graduates welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent placement of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.