General Anesthesiologist opportunity-Rockford, Illinois area. Partnership
Rockford area, IL
A large anesthesia group in the Rockford, Illinois area are seeking Anesthesiologists to join their practice.
• There are a wide variety of cases within the anesthesia group. Anesthesia cases that are available to do include thoracic, OB, pediatrics, neuro, orthopedics, general surgery and vascular.
• It is a good call schedule and you have the opportunity to take extra call to make extra income.
• Equitable practice regardless of seniority.
• The Anesthesiologist will be medically supervising CRNA's.
• This position is offering a very competitive salary and full benefits. Benefits includes malpractice, seven weeks time off, CME money, health insurance and generous retirement benefits.
• Partnership after one year.
• SIGNIFICANT SIGN ON BONUS!
This is a large collegial group that has a nice mix of Anesthesiologists and CRNA's that work at multiple sites throughout the Rockford area. This family oriented community is just one hour from Chicago. There is attractive housing and the cost of living is very reasonable. Good private and public school options.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Candidates are required to do all regional anesthesia blocks.
• Illinois license is a plus but it is not necessary to apply for this position.
• Residents are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.