General Anesthesiology job opening-Binghamton, NY area
Binghamton area, NY
An anesthesia group has a General Anesthesiologist job near the Binghamton, New York area.
• Community hospital and ambulatory surgical center cases including vascular, pediatrics, regional, OB, neuro and outpatient cases.
• The call schedule Q8 and you are guaranteed off post call.
• 50% supervision of CRNA's.
• Full benefit package which includes family health insurance, retirement after one year and seven weeks vacation.
• Partnership is negotiable at $475,000.
The facility is a 267 community hospital located in a university town. The group is a collaborative and dynamic team of providers that work very well together.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York license.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.