Experienced Pain Management Physician position opening-Dallas, Texas. PM&R background preferred.
5425 W Spring Creek Parkway Ste 115 Plano, Texas 75024 Dallas area, TX 75024
A pain management group in the Dallas, Texas area is seeking an experienced Pain Management Physician to join a stable, expanding practice.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography. 20-25 patients a day. Come into an existing practice to hit the ground running!
• Strong NP/PA assistance.
• Monday-Friday with the hours of 8a-5p.
• This Pain Management position in offering a base salary of $300,000-$350,000 and full benefits.
• Production incentives in addition to the base salary.
The Dallas region houses many entertainment options and all are within close distance to everything the area has to offer. Great neighborhoods and good school districts makes this area attractive and makes the area an ideal place to live.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• PM&R background preferred.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.• Board Certified.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
Some of our benefits for candidates:
• Our services are free.
• Specialized recruiters that stand side by side with you every step of the interview process.
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
• We help negotiate your salary and benefits.