Experienced Pain Management Physician position-Jacksonville, Florida $300,000-$350,000, benefits and partnership
Jacksonville area, FL
A pain management group in Jacksonville, Florida is recruiting an experienced Pain Management Physician to join a stable, expanding practice.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography. 20-30 Interventional procedures a day. Come and hit the ground running in an existing practice!
• Strong NP/PA support.
• Monday-Friday with the hours of 8a-5p.
• This Pain Management position offers a base salary of $300,000-$350,000, production incentive with immediate ownership in an ASC with quarterly distributions.
• Full benefit package!
Beautiful beaches, boating and fishing and awesome "mom and pop" restaurants. Affordable housing and A-rated schools in the area!
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.• Board Certified.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.