Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Lewes, Delaware area
Lewes area, DE
A pain management group near Lewes, Delaware has an Interventional Pain Management Physician job opportunity.
• outpatient setting.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• 25 patients a day. Lots of procedures!
• No call, nights or weekends.
• Excellent salary and benefit package.
• Great earning potential!
• Opportunity to buy into the surgical center!
The pain practice is located by the beach in a very family friendly area. Public and private schools are very good. The community offers many outdoor opportunities including golf, beach and water sports. There is a low cost of living and no sales tax.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Anesthesia background preferred.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
• Experienced candidates are preferred.
• H1 visa's or J1 visa's are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.