Experienced Nurse Practitioner Pain Management position-$90,000-$100,000 and full benefits.
Connellsville area, PA
A pain management group in the Connellsville, Pennsylvania area has a Pain Management Nurse Practitioner position that is available.
• Responsibilities include seeing patients, patient history, physical examination, follow up office visits and medications.
• You will see 20-25 patients a day.
• May have some travel to another clinic.
• This Nurse Practitioner position is offering $90,000-$100,000, full benefit package.
• Production incentive in addition to the base salary.
This Interventional Pain practice is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join their team! The Pittsburgh area offers a great place to live within the city borders or just outside. Families and singles can enjoy the many restaurants, shops and entertainment that Pittsburgh has to offer including plays and professional sports events.
• Pennsylvania license desired.
• Experience preferred.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.