A neurology group in Miami, Florida is seeking an experienced Neurology Nurse Practitioner to join their stable and growing practice in an outpatient setting.
• You will be working alongside a board certified neurologist that values teaching, research and clinical trials. They specialize in migraine headaches, dementia and other memory issues, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, stroke and vertigo.
• Full-time or part-time offered with no weekends or call.
• The Nurse Practitioner will have the opportunity to grow within the position as well as develop their own patient panel. This position will involve clinical trials. No experience necessary for the trials but must be willing to learn and be interested in clinical research.
• Adult patients only and you will be seeing anywhere from 10-15 patients a day. The group believes in quality and not quantity.
• Benefits offered will be negotiable including vacation time, flexible schedule and health insurance.
• $20K production incentive annually.
The Miami area continues to grow and progress and is building a strong sense of community making it a great place to live and work. There is something for everyone including excellent beaches, great parks and fantastic restaurants.