Interventional Pain Management Physician position-St. Petersburg, Florida area
Saint Petersburg area, FL
A pain management group in the Saint Petersburg, Florida area is seeking an experienced Pain Management Physician.
• To provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients in pain management. Providers must be well versed in all procedures including Radiofrequency ablations, spinal cord stimulators, injections and discography. The incoming provider can expect to do up to 40 procedures a day.
• Prescribes medications and treatment regimens as appropriate to medical conditions.
• The group has a very strong team that works in a very safe and efficient manner. Work directly and indirectly with experienced Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
The group is offering a W2 salary range between $300,000 and $400,000.
• Profit Sharing
• Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Great area to raise a family with good public schools. The area has some of the nicest beaches in Florida. Come live where people vacation!
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.• Board Certified.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Candidate must be proficient with spinal cord stimulators.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.