Experienced Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Brick, New Jersey area. Great pay, benefits and production
425 Jack Martin Blvd, Brick Township, NJ 08724 Brick area, NJ 08724
An established pain management group in New Jersey is seeking an experienced Interventional Pain Management Physician to join their practice.
• Consult with patients in pain and perform interventional pain management injections including but not limited to epidurals, facet injections, rhizotomy, joint injections, spinal cord stim trials.
• Average office visits per day are 25-30 patients a day.
• One location.
• This Interventional Pain Management position is offering a base salary of $300,000-$310,000 and a benefit package which includes medical/dental/vision, profit sharing, malpractice and vacation time.
• Production in addition to base salary.
The Brick area is centrally located between New York City, Atlantic City and Philadelphia. Beautiful beaches, amusement parks and historical sites all between NYC and Philadelphia.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Physicians must have either an anesthesia or PM&R background.
• Must have New Jersey license.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.