CRNA position in Manhattan, New York. Wide variety of cases and flex shifts. Offering $185,000-$215,000, excellent benefits
116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027 Manhattan area, NY 10027
An expanding practice is recruiting CRNA’s in Manhattan, New York to join their new state-of-the-art facility.
• This opportunity has something for everyone. This Level 1 trauma center will allow you to do a wide variety of anesthetics that include thoracic, cardiac, vascular, OB, pediatrics, neuro, and trauma patients.
• CRNA’s will be put in a scheduling system that keeps track of cases and rotates you throughout cases.
SCHEDULE AND OVERTIME
This is an 8, 10, or 12 hour schedule with NO weekends and NO holidays.
- This is a very CRNA FRIENDLY OPPORTUNITY! They Anesthesiologists take pride in making sure the CRNA’s experience and growth is a top priority. Work closely with some of the top Anesthesiologists in the country!!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
New grads starting at $185,000 and well into $200,000 with experience.
Benefits offered will be paid malpractice, health insurance, life insurance, dental, disability, retirement with contribution, paid pension plan, tuition reimbursement and very good vacation time.
• $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
New York City offers everything from the best restaurants, theatre, sports and recreation. Private and public schools are some of the best in the nation.
• New graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
• Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Masters of Science in Nursing.
• Current NY State RN license (or willingness to obtain).
• BCLS Certification.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.